Audit Support

Please call D & S Services today for expert quality tax assistance at 641-423-3200.



Don’t face the IRS alone!

D & S Services Offers Sure & Secure IRS Resolution Services

auditWe work closely with each and every client and we always give reasonable expectations.  Our list of services includes:

  • Tax Liens/ Levies
  • Unfiled Returns
  • Wage Garnishment or Levy Relief
  • Debt Settlement Plans, Offer In Comprimise (OIC), Payment Agreements – If you are looking for a way to settle IRS debt, D&S IRS Resolution Service is here to help you.
  • Currently Not Collectable
  • IRS Agent Help: Our power of attorney allows us to negotiate on your behalf and get the Revenue Officer off your back and require them to deal directly with us.
  • Amended and Rejected Returns
  • Audit Representation: D&S Services will assist you in preparing your response to an audit letter, and even represnt you in a face-to-face meeting (if needed) to not only plead your case, but negotiate on your behalf.

What is an enrolled agent?

An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a federally-authorized tax practitioner who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and who is empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels—examination, collection, and appeals—of the Internal Revenue Service. Unlike CPAs and tax attorneys, Enrolled Agents are tested directly by the IRS, and enrolled agents focus exclusively on tax accounting.

What does the term “Enrolled Agent” mean?

“Enrolled” means to be licensed to practice by the federal government and “Agent” means authorized to appear in the place of the taxpayer and the IRS.  Only Enrolled Agents, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the IRS.

How does one become an Enrolled Agent?

Enrolled Agents advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entites with tax-reporting requirements.  Enrolled Agents’ expertise in the continually changing field of taxation enables them to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS.

What are the differences between Enrolled Agents and other tax professionals?

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the IRS their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS.  Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or may not chose to specialize in taxes, all Enrolled Agents specialize in taxation.  Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the U.S. government (CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states).